The joys and adventures of raising a family on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay...
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I've been looking forward to this....
... wondering what that sweet little grin will look like. Well, Will has been working on this new skill for about a week or so, and today I finally caught it on camera:He sure loves that ceiling fan! (And he is often quite happy to see the shelves over our couch, too.)
Born and raised on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, I returned to the region in 2004 to raise a family and devote my career to restoring the Bay. I am married to my college sweetheart and soulmate, whom I met at school on the shores of a Chesapeake tributary. Together we are sharing our love of wind and water with our children and enjoying the everyday adventures.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Is that not just sweetest little grin! What a happy guy :o)
Oh my gosh, I'm afraid he does look like me! I'll have to find some pictures.
He and Bella are soooo cute. Good job Mom and Dad!
Post a Comment