As a bit of an aside, the posting here might be sparse for the next couple of months as I prepare for my June thesis defense. I'll still be snapping pictures though!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Growing Like Weeds
Whew! We've been busy around here. Time is flying and the kids are growing up too quickly! Bella is reading "big girl books" now...
She picked this book up the other day (Mary Poppins) and couldn't put it down...
She made quite a bit of progress in one afternoon...
And Willem outgrew his baby tub!
So I searched around and found a new one (since he's still too little to sit in the regular tub)...
Maybe he can use it as a boat too!
As a bit of an aside, the posting here might be sparse for the next couple of months as I prepare for my June thesis defense. I'll still be snapping pictures though!
As a bit of an aside, the posting here might be sparse for the next couple of months as I prepare for my June thesis defense. I'll still be snapping pictures though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It's wonderful that Bella has embraced reading for pleasure! Soon she'll be hiding a flashlight under the covers and reading way past her bedtime - - - like her Nana did!
Willem is getting SOOO big! Pop thinks Will may take after his great, great grandfather (Pop's Papoo) who was a very big man. Papoo was 6'5" and about 250 lbs.!
OOOOOhhhhh...good luck with your thesis defense! We will have to get together when all is said and done :)
Post a Comment