The joys and adventures of raising a family on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay...
Friday, January 8, 2010
We became suspicious...
....when there were no sounds from the play area for a few minutes. So we peeked in to find out what the siblings had been up to for the last five minutes. We found Bella testing out her new sketch book and Willem posing, almost peacefully, occasionally peering over Bella’s shoulders to check on her progress. We grabbed the camera in an attempt to capture the moment:
4 comments:
Casey
said...
OMG, how wonderful! Your children are so great together.
When we were at WalMart on Saturday, the girls suddenly stopped, mid-step, and hugged and kissed each other...and then broke down into a "ew, get off me!" type argument. Go figure :)
Mary Page sent me the link to your post and I just SMILED! A true artist, Bella. Look at all that DETAIL! Isn't that unusual at her age? What a wonderful moment to share.
Born and raised on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, I returned to the region in 2004 to raise a family and devote my career to restoring the Bay. I am married to my college sweetheart and soulmate, whom I met at school on the shores of a Chesapeake tributary. Together we are sharing our love of wind and water with our children and enjoying the everyday adventures.
4 comments:
OMG, how wonderful! Your children are so great together.
When we were at WalMart on Saturday, the girls suddenly stopped, mid-step, and hugged and kissed each other...and then broke down into a "ew, get off me!" type argument. Go figure :)
this is too precious....Will looks so earnest. Bella's drawing is spectacular.
Mary Page sent me the link to your post and I just SMILED! A true artist, Bella. Look at all that DETAIL! Isn't that unusual at her age? What a wonderful moment to share.
I love that he is looking over her shoulder. So sweet.
Post a Comment